Go to : https://enthought.com/accounts/login/ to:
- register a new Enthought account
- log in to your existing account
- reset your password
- On December 12, 2020, all Enthought accounts were migrated to new infrastructure. Your existing tokens for use with EDM, EDS, and hatcher should continue to work as before, but before you can log in again with your email address, you will need to reset your password. Logging in is needed for creating a new token, viewing non-public documentation, or accessing your support tickets online.
- Most public users of Enthought Python and the Enthought Deployment Manager (EDM) do not need to create or use an Enthought login.
- No logins work with the Canopy GUI. See Canopy GUI end of life -- transition to the Enthought Deployment Manager (EDM) and Visual Studio Code – Enthought Knowledge Base.
Please do not enter support requests in article comments
Please use article comments for suggestions to improve the article. For individual support requests, please follow these guidelines.