Some installations of the Python Integration Toolkit for LabVIEW do not have access to the internet either for security reasons or because internet service is not available. In these situations, the Toolkit can be manually activated with a code obtained on an internet-connected computer:
- From LabVIEW, launch the "Activate add-ons" wizard:
- In the activation wizard, select the Python Integration Toolkit for LabVIEW to activate and click Activate:
- Select the 'Use a web browser...' option and click Next:
- You will now see the User Code and Activation Code page of the wizard, which will show you two User Codes:
Keep this page open while you do step 6.
- On another computer that is connected to the internet, go to the URL shown in the wizard in step 4 (https://softwarekey.ni.com/solo/unlock/), and enter your license ID, password, and the same two User Codes from step 4:
After you press "Continue", you will be shown one or two activation codes.
- On your offline Labview computer, return to the activation wizard from step 4. Enter the activation code(s) from step 5, then click "Activate". This should complete your activation.
Please do not enter support requests in article comments
Please use article comments for suggestions to improve the article. For individual support requests, please follow these guidelines.