Some installations of the Python Integration Toolkit for LabVIEW do not have access to the internet either for security reasons or because internet service is not available. In these situations, the Toolkit can be manually activated with a code obtained on an internet-connected computer:
- From LabVIEW, launch the activation dialog.
- In the activation dialog, select the Python Integration Toolkit for LabVIEW to activate and click Activate.
- Select the 'Use a web browser...' option and click Next.
- There are two options on this step:
- Option 1: On another computer that is connected to the internet, navigate to the provided URL, and enter the license ID, password, and the provided user codes.
- Option 2: Email the license ID, password, and the provided user codes to email@example.com, and we will generate the Activation Codes for you.
- Enter the Activation Codes returned by either Option 1 or Option 2 above and click Activate.